How to play PS4 games on Android This 2022 in With the intro. of cloud gaming, you now play almost all PS4 games on Android mobile or tablet. And be aware, this is not about of PS4 remote app or play station4 emulator. It does not require PS4 console, and unlike PS4 Remote application. And unlike PSP emulator, and it not required storage space or any hardware on your Android phone. PS4 emulator doesn’t exist for Android or laptop or pc….
And with no such hardware or software requirements, you can play PS4 games on any Android device with 1 GB of RAM and internal storage. It can be used to play PS4 games on your mobile phone from anywhere in the world. All you need is a decent internet connection. We also added a video guide showing how to play PS4 games on your Android phone. look.
List of Supported PS4 Games for Android
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Watch Dogs 2
- Jump Force
- Far Cry 3
- Far Cry 4
- Football Manager 2019
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Just Cause 4
- Hitman 2
- The Surge 2
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Monster Hunter
- Mafia III
- NBA 2K19
- Final Fantasy XV
- Dark Souls III
- Just Cause 2
- Dark Souls
- Rise of Tomb Raiders
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- WWE 2K19
- WWE 2K18
- WWE 2K17
- Titanfall 2
- Devil May Cry
- PES 2015
The list just doesn’t end And Many more games available. There’s are a lot of games available And You Play For PS4 Games To Android
Steps to Play PS4 Games in Android
Step 1: Install PS4 Android App
This App is Only For Android 8 Or Upper Versions In Supported …..
Download the PS4 Android APK And Then following belowe steps to install this App on your Android phone or tablet.
Download the application using the web browser and then click on the download PS4 Android APK file
then click Settings button and then turn ON the toggle switch mode.
- click on Install option..
Incas you want to Android 7 and lower devices,then below steps followe
- Open Settings>Security or Lock screen & Security and turn ON the Unknown Sources
Step 2: Launch and Configure the PS4 Android Application
- Open the application and deny all the permissions except the Storage.
You can grant all permissions if you wish but your privacy is risk!.
- click on ‘Settings‘ and then tap ‘Speed Test‘ option
- click on ‘Speed All‘ and wait for it finish. This is may taken 1-3 minutes time.
- process done then, it will show recommended cloud servers ideal for your location to play PS4 games on android.
- Select from one of the recommended servers. For instance, if you reside in Asia, choose ‘Asia‘option
- click on ‘Home‘ to go back to main home page.
Step 3: Start and Play a PS4 Games on android
Everything is finally set up and you can now play your favorite PlayStation 4 games on your favorite Android device. To do this, follow these steps:
- home screen in, Click to ‘My Videos‘ and then click to ‘Game List‘.
click to ‘English Language‘ to view all the PS4 games and then you can play on your Android phone or tablet devices.
- Scroll and Click on the PS4 game that you want to play on your Android phone.
- Click on ‘Start Game‘ Option. This will connect you to the ps4 game queue which can be 200-350 member long that is the limitation…
- Since that is free, and you need to wait for your number in the queue. i think Around 20-25 minutes
- When your number arrives then, you will hear a beep and vibration on your android device. click on‘Start’ option to start playing PS4 game on your android phone or tablet after the game loading…
About PS4 Android APK
The PS4 Android APK is a modified version of the Gloud app available on the Google Play Store. However, Gloud is in Chinese, so you can generally use it.
One of his unknown developers has fixed his Gloud app for PS4 Android and translated it into English so anyone can use this app to access his PlayStation on any of his android devices 4 games can now be played.
One thought on “How to Play PS4 Games on Android without PS4”